Amiotte Law, P.C. is conveniently located on East 57th Street in Sioux Falls, SD and offers legal services for clients needing quality, dependable legal representation.
The law firm handles cases in federal and state court including jury trials, court trials and appellate cases.
We represent clients in all areas of South Dakota, including Aberdeen, Rapid City, Sioux Falls and all surrounding counties.
Areas of practice include:
- Personal injury claims (car, motorcycle and pedestrian/auto collisions, premises liability, wrongful death).
- Insurance denials & bad faith claims (health and auto insurance).
- Criminal defense (felonies and misdemeanors in state and federal court).
- Family law (divorce, custody & visitation, child support, adoption,
Admitted: 8th Circuit Court of Appeals; Federal District Court of South Dakota; South Dakota State Bar; Second Judicial Circuit Bar.
Law School: University of South Dakota – 2000 (Juris Doctor)
College: University of South Dakota – 1997 (B.S. Criminal Justice; Psychology Minor), Moot Court Board- Office Manager.
- American Trial Lawyer’s Association
- South Dakota Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Insurance Bad Faith Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Women in Law
- American Trial Lawyer’s Top 100 South Dakota Trial Lawyers
- Criminal Justice Panel District Representative – SD
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers Board of Governors (2008)
- Federal Rules Committee
- Family Law Committee